Monday, June 4, 2018

 My goal is to keep a record of what is where this year.  These are actually orange and in tub next to redneck pond.
 I think these were called Lily-Pop and are in far north bed.  I don't remember the name of the yellow flower but I do know that it has a long tap root and I was unable to transfer one several years ago.
 I bought these this year at Lowes.  There are in the bed with clematis growing up trellis in the middle of the yard.  I also bought several Asiatic lilies that had already bloomed.  I think there are 3 near this plant.
 These are on the other side of the bed from the previous lilies.  There are a peachy red color.
 These are in the south bathtub.
 These are in the south bed.  They are also orange.
South bed.  Purple echinacea chest high.  As you can see there are lots more plants to bloom so lots of opportunities to post colors.  Time for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment