Thursday, June 21, 2018



 Today I discovered that there is a 3rd color of these similar daylilies.  Pictures later.
You can usually smell this oriental lily from across the yard.  Several more blooms to come.  Bed in the middle of the bed with the clematis.
I didn't work outside for long today.  Tried to pull some bind weed.  I have said it before I HATE bindweed. Hoed some in the vegetable garden.  The mammoth sunflowers are up and a couple inches tall.  I'm trying to convince Tom to plant the rest of the mammoth sunflowers on the north side of the shed.  He and Steven cleaned that area up this year.  Except for planting more sunflower seeds I'm done with planting this year.
I weeded under the tomato plants in the big garden yesterday and I'm paying for it today.  Lots of chigger bites everywhere.  I don't know why they love me so much.
It has looked like rain all day.  But we the few sprinkles that we received aren't worth mentioning.
Ayvah and Malachi are here this evening while their parents take classes for foster care to keep their license current.
Time to cook dinner.  6:20

No comments:

Post a Comment