Monday, June 11, 2018




 More pictures from the south bathtub.

 This clematis did really well after I cut it back in early March.  The short yellow Asiatic  lily is to the left of the clematis on the south side.
 This is the only bed that is truly finish for this year.  Cypress mulched.  There are butterfly bushes at each end of the arch.  Day lilies and a couple of Asiatic lilies.  The purple flower growing on the arch is a clematis.  At one time I had a clematis plant on each end of the arch but there is only one on each side now.  Daylilies are newly transplanted so it will take a few years for them to mature.  Last year Tim put the paver blocks in the arch opening.  I think that it looks really good.

These are in the north bed.  The white trumpet lilies used to have 6 or 7 blooms in a circle.  There are only 2 plants and this year there is 3 on one and 2 on the other.
I never tire of looking at the flowers.  And every year I change something.  Keeps me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment